John Page P-1
The P-l has a multi-chambered Honduran Mahogany body with a Flamed Maple top, a 5 piece laminated neck of Eastern Hard Maple and Honduran Mahogany, and a contemporary 6 section bridge. It was designed for "a more adult tone" than a traditional solid body electric. It is extremely resonant and lively, and has lots of complex overtones; it's very acoustic. The stock instrument has no body contours or top position markers, but both are available options. Many options are available.
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Frets: 22
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Neck: 5 piece laminated, HR Maple (3), Mahogany (2)
- Veneered peg head, maple and black dyed Anigre
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Keys: Sperzel non-locking
- Finish: Lacquer
- Body: Chambered Honduran Mahogany w/Flame Maple top
- Pickups: Suhr SSV & Classic T
- Electronics: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Posi tion Switch ( Neck HB - Neck Split - Neck HB w/Bridge - Neck Split w/Bridge - Bridge )
- Hardware: Chrome (bridge - 6 saddle modern)
- Case: Custom, form-fit G&G