Red Plate BlackLoop
The BlackLoop is the ultimate grab-and-go amplifier with an overdrive section. This extremely flexible amp combines a traditional blackface-style tone stack (not a clone) with a smooth overdrive--all in an unbelievably compact package.
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Dial in your mids for everything from a scooped “country” tone to a full on fat “fusion” tone.
- Pull Middle knob - Shifts the mids to get a warmer sound for even more tonal options.
- 2-Way Bright Switch - Playing a darker sounding guitar? 2 different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted.
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the Bass knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack it from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-volume-and-master” path that is clean and powerful.
- Overdrive Shift - Shifts the Overdrive tonality to a more aggressive British character
- Overdrive High-Cut - Removes high-end fizz if needed
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit for more bright tone with more output.
- Tube Serial Effects Loop - Most useful effects loop out there – even adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- 3-Button Foot switch - The foot switch lets you choose Mid (increases the size of the treble cap for more upper mids), Overdrive and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable to easy replacement.
- Pentode/Triode power switch for early breakup
- 6V6 tubes can be used when operating in cathode bias mode for less wattage and faster breakup
- The LO MASTER can be part of your new build as a no charge upgrade
- $2099.00 Head (17"X10"X8.5" / 25 lbs)
- $2299.00 Combo (17"X17"X8.5" / 35 lbs)