Red Plate BluesMachine
The BluesMachine is a truly unique design combining the features of the TweedyVerb with a specially designed overdrive section (Same as Drive #1 on the MagicDustDuo) for the most singing blues tones ever imagined. Incredibly versatile, it allows clean rhythms and saturated lead tones without touching the amp. Available as a head or 1×12 combo.
DOWNLOAD USER MANUAL
- 6-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - Blackface-type tones to funkier Brownface tones all the way to dirtier Tweed tones
- Rear Panel Voicing Switches - Humbucker and Smooth Compression switches makes switching your guitar types and playing styles quick and easy
- 2-Way Bright Switch - Playing a darker sounding guitar? 2 different bright modes give you the flexibility you have always wanted.
- Tone Stack Bypass - Turn the Bass knob all the way counter-clockwise and remove the whole tone stack from the circuit to get a “guitar-straight-to-volume-and-master” path that is clean and powerful
- Presence Bypass - Dial in just the right amount of brightness or remove the presence control from circuit for more bright tone with more output
- Tube Serial Effects Loop - Most useful effects loop out there – even adds to the tone even when no external effects are used.
- 3-Button Foot switch - The foot switch lets you choose Fat Tweed mode (takes you right to the tweed mode on the 6-way Mid Q), Overdrive and Boost. Foot switch uses a standard midi cable to easy replacement
- Cathode/ fixed bias switch (40 watt/50 watt)
- Pentode/Triode power switch for early breakup
- 6V6 tubes can be used when operating in cathode bias mode for less wattage and faster breakup
- Combo comes standard with Celestion Classic Lead 80 speaker
- The LO MASTER can be part of your new build as a no charge upgrade
- Head: $2499.00
- 12" Combo: $2699.00
- KT-88, add $100