Another daring masterpiece from Alquier – the magnificently voiced Jazz archtop. This one, like Alquier's Fastback models, takes its design cues from automotive fashions of the twentieth century.
The Alquier Jazz honors the "Maple Taffy" and "Charlie Christian" guitars. Despite its newfangled look, the Jazz has the same build as a typical archtop. It has a floating bridge and trapeze tailpiece, along with a pure jazz sound.
The Jazz has a set neck, one Charlie Christian Revisited pickup, and volume and tone controls.
- Top wood: maple
- Back wood: natural bamboo
- Internal structure: archtop
- Neck: maple
- Fingerboard: bamboo
- Neck shape: C type
- Scale length: 25.2"
- Frets: 22 frets
- Neck reinforcemcent: double action truss-rod
- Fret type: Jescar EVO II gold titanium
- Neck pickup: Charlie Christian Revisited
- Bridge: Alquier Guitars titanium
- Pickguard: tortoise
- Controls: volume & tone
- Finishes: vintage burst or onyx black
- Case: Hiscox