Waterslide Dual Foil guitars are available with T-style, S-style, or J-style bodies with aged nitrocellulose lacquer finishes that have been lightly relic'd and aged. The bodies are generally lightweight alder or swamp ash.
The pickups are Mojo UK Dual Foil gold foil pickups which take Teisco's classic design from the '60s and turns them into coil-splittable humbuckers. They're very fat and detailed in humbucking mode with more power and 'oomph' than a typical gold foil pickup. Each pickup can be coil split by the white switches on the upper horn which gives you the traditional round and glassy tone that has made vintage gold foil pickups so popular.
J-style/offset guitars are generally equipped with a Mastery Vibrato, a beautiful piece of engineering that works smoothly and maintains tuning stability. The vintage-style bridge is by Staytrem, which provides huge improvements over the original design with better sustain and overall tone. Other bridge options are available.
S-style guitars are generally equipped with either a Gotoh or Kluson vintage-style vibrato with a steel block. Other options are available. T-style guitars are generally equipped with hardtail bridges, though other options are available.
Electronics include CTS audio taper pots, a Switchcraft or Oak Grigsby switch, Sprague Orange Drop capacitors and cloth covered wiring. Every guitar comes in a hardshell case.
- Construction: solid body
- Body: lightweight alder or swamp ash
- Neck: maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck profile: '50s soft V-C (.88"-.98"), other options too
- Trussrod: headstock adjust
- Fingerboard wood: rosewood/maple
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5", other
- Frets: 6105
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Inlays: dots
- Bridge pickup: Mojo UK Dual Foil gold foil
- Neck pickup: Mojo UK Dual Foil gold foil
- Bridge: Staytrem (J-style), Gotoh/Kluson vintage-style (S-style), hardtail (T-style)
- Vibrato: Mastery Vibrato (J-style), Gotoh or Kluson (S-style)
- Electronics: CTS audio taper pots, Switchcraft or Oak Grigsby switch, Sprague Orange Drop capacitors, cloth covered wiring
- Tuners: Kluson
- Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
- Finish: nitrocellulose laquer, lieghtly relic'd and aged
- Case: hardshell
- Dual Foil T-style: $2,299.00
- Dual Foil S-style: $2,299.00
- Dual Foil Offset (J-style): $2,599.00