Sculptural monolithic harmony - the Deep Ocean Drop. This instrument is handcrafted from a hand selected old European and American maple and decked out with an ebony fingerboard specially dried in Lava Drops workshops. This Drop is coloured with authentic Deep Ocean Blue color. The instrument is crafted with set-neck construction which gives very long note sustain that you can feel trough the entire instrument.
Available in different colours and hardware combinations, including 6-7 string models.
- Base material: American, European maple
- Fingerboard material: ebony
- Back cover: stainless steel
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck reinforcements: two carbon fiber rods
- Body finish: transparent gloss
- Color: Deep Ocean Blue
- Pickups: Lace Alumitone / Lace Deathbucker
- Nut: graph tech
- Nut width: 43mm
- Bridge: Tuneomatic
- Tuning machines: Hipshot locking
- Controls: volume & tone control / push-pull, 3 way pickup selector
- Frets: jumbo, nickel silver