Specially created for Andrius Mamontovas.
This futuristic musical art piece is handcrafted using a combination of mahogany wood and aircraft grade aluminium contour. These precious materials connect the past and the future and create unimaginable resonance and fascinating sustain. The guitar body is crafted using a neck-trough mahogany construction. Aircraft grade aluminum contour gives very high frequency and sustain. The fingerboard is crafted from rare padauk. Special aluminum AM inlay is encrusted in the fingerboard.
This Lava Drop is equiped with the Roland MIDI GK3 system which has many tone combinations and endless possibilities when it is connected to a computer or synth. Available in different colors, inlays and hardware combinations.
- Base material: mahogany/sapele wood, neck-trough
- Contour: aircraft grade aluminum
- Fingerboard material: padauk
- Back cover: stainless steel
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck reinforcements: two carbon fiber rods
- Body finish: transparent gloss
- Instrument colour: natural black toned
- Pickups: Lace Deatbucker (N) & Lace Alumitone (B)
- Nut: graph tech
- Nut width: 43mm
- Bridge: Tuneomatic
- Tuning machines: Hipshot locking
- Controls: volume & tone control / push-pull, 3 way pickup selector
- MIDI: Roland GK3 MIDI system