Classic 6V6 sound, based on the AA1164 circuit.
The Road Runner is a 6V6-based, 12 watt, single 10" combo amplifier. The Road Runner is the result of requests from longstanding Louis Electric customers to build the legendary tone of a Louis Electric amplifier in a lower powered footprint that can truly be played at home, at small clubs, or in the studio.
The tremolo circuit was slightly modified for a deeper and richer tremolo sound. The reverb circuit has also been modified to deliver a smoother, less intense reverb sound.
- Classification: AB1, fixed bias
- Power output: 12 watts
- Speaker load: 8 ohms
- Single channel, 2 input
- Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb, speed, intensity
- Pre-amp tubes: 3-12AX7, 1-12AT7
- Output tubes: 2-6V6
- Rectifier: 5Y3
- Height: 16.5", Width: 20", Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Eyelet terminal board construction
- Hand selected caps and resistors
- Custom designed hand built transformers
- Belton tube sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling input jacks and switches
- High quality machine grade fasteners
- Moisture free circuit board
Speaker: Celestion G10 Vintage