The 100% hand-built 2x12 LCO212A is perfect for voluminous blues or rock of the late '60s and early '70s. This cabinet has an extremely low weight with a 3-dimensional sound, even at low volumes. Thanks to its open character, the comparison to a Bluesbreaker sound is obvious. From blues to blues/rock this box covers an extremely organic frequency spectrum and has a firm and dynamic bass response, despite the open back. This box has a very silky high-frequency response with the typical pre-Rola tone. The case is very tightly finger joined and stiffened, which is absolutely essential for a good sound at low volume.
On request, the two different speakers can be operated separately - stereo! If connected in the center, both speakers perform together (mono). When the right input is used, both speakers perform separately!
1. If your amp has a 2 x 16 ohms output, use both inputs of the box. This brings more dynamics as compared to mono performance.
2. You can use two different amps using one box only.
3. The classical mono setting creates from both different kinds of speakers a perfect symbiosis – the best from both united in one sound.
This 100% hand-made box meets all the demands of blues to classic rock. The LCO212A is already a milestone in the development of open 2x12" cabinets and is regarded as a reference class for all Bluesbreaker cabinets!
- Type: 2x12" open back
- Power: 2 x 60 watts or 1 x 100 watts
- Impedance: 8 ohm center (mono), 16 ohm offset (stereo)
- Wood: Baltic birch ply w/finger joint corners
- Colors: original black levant
- Weight: 16.8 kg
- Dimensions: 56cm x 65cm x 35cm (bottom) x 26cm (top)
- Special features: best bass response at low power
- $1,400.00 (UNLOADED - READY FOR THE SPEAKER OF YOUR CHOICE)