Tandler Guitars are handmade in Germany by certified master luthier Jörg D. Tandler.
Jörg's guitars feature the best of both the modern and the vintage world in terms of overall appeal, playability and general performance. In order to achieve the best possible tone/sound out of each guitar, CNC machinery is abandoned - it is important for Jörg that each guitar has endless sustain, an extremely fast attack and a huge dynamic range without any dead spots.
Clearly Jörg Tandler's vision is to bring the electric guitar forward as a musical instrument unto itself - to elevate it to a higher level utilizing traditional luthier methods..
- Body: Honduran mahogany
- Top: hard maple hand carved
- Neck: Honduran mahogany with ARCS (Advanced Reinforced Chambering System)
- Fretboard: Madagaskar rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Nut width: 1.73" (43 mm)
- Neck shape: C or U shape ('59/'58)
- Frets: Wagner medium jumbo or slim jumbo
- Laquer: old stock nitrocellulose
- Bindings: off-white vintage correct
- Hardware: nickel
- Aging: available
- Tuners: vintage style
- Pickups: custom made P.A.F style made by Häussel
- Electrics: CTS dimple pots
- Colors available: faded cherry sunburst, lemon drop, dark burst, tobacco burst, gold top, wine red, black