Tandler Guitars are handmade in Germany by certified master luthier Jörg D. Tandler.
Jörg's guitars feature the best of both the modern and the vintage world in terms of overall appeal, playability and general performance. In order to achieve the best possible tone/sound out of each guitar, CNC machinery is abandoned - it is important for Jörg that each guitar has endless sustain, an extremely fast attack and a huge dynamic range without any dead spots.
Clearly Jörg Tandler's vision is to bring the electric guitar forward as a musical instrument unto itself - to elevate it to a higher level utilizing traditional luthier methods..
- Body: ash, hand carved shapings
- Neck: hard rock maple with ARCS (Advanced Reinforced Chambering System)
- Neck finish: oil/ wax on back
- Nut with: 1.73" (42 mm)
- Neck shape: C, U or V shape
- Frets: Wagner medium jumbo or slim jumbo
- Lacquer: old stock nitrocellulose
- Aging: available
- Hardware: nickel
- Vibrato: ABM 5050/S
- Tuners: Kluson style staggered
- Pickups: custom made 1965 style single coils made by Häussel
- Electrics: CTS dimple pots
- Pickguard: parchment white
- Colors available: two tone sunburst or vintage custom colors on request