Mario's take on an American Icon
When the S-Style was first released in late 1950s, it was designed with comfort in mind. The T-Style had already been released and many people complained of the discomfort it presented with its hard round overs and slab body. Thus, the S-Style with its contours and curves came to the rescue!
Since then, the S-Style has become an American icon. Possibly one of the most recognizable electric guitar shapes, This legendary guitar style has graced the shoulders of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and many, many more!
- Model: S
- Body: 1 piece swamp ash
- Neck: 1 piece maple
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.65”
- Fret size: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5"
- Neck shape: soft V
- Top/side dots: black
- Strings: String Joy MM set
- Tuners: Gotoh staggered vintage style
- Pickguard: parchment
- Hardware: CTS pots, Switchcraft switch, Orange Drop cap, vintage cloth wire
- Pickups: Fralin Vintage Hots set
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: 2 tone burst / light relic
- Neck color: natural / light relic
- Accessories included: deluxe gig bag and Certificate of Authenticity / dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Total weight of guitar: 7 lbs
- Serial number: 719460