Classic EL34 sound, British version of the classic 5E3 Deluxe.
"I've never sounded better than I did tonight. The Tornado is an incredibly simple and beautiful massive sounding small box beast. I've also not been inspired by the sound of my guitar in as long as I can remember. I had a wonderful time playing through your amp." - Dave Kolker
If you're looking for the glorious tones of a cranked-to-10, late '60s rock sound in a 35 lb. grab 'n go combo, the Louis Electric Tornado is the answer to your dreams.
The Tornado is a 36 lb, 1 x 12 combo and raucous companion to the Buster. The EL34 driven Tornado puts out 30 watts of stunning Louis Electric clean tones that quickly morph into the glorious sound of a dimed stack, but at a more reasonable volume.
The clean tones are breathtakingly beautiful - big and warm with a gradual emphasis on the mids and a tightening of the lows and highs as you wind up the volume, gradually transforming this clean cut little combo into a miniature raging mini stack with loads of mid-range crunch.
Another incredible grab 'n go amp from Louis Electric - stunning clean tones and jaw dropping crunch and overdrive make it a guitarist's best companion at home, in the studio and on stage.
- Classification: AB1, fixed bias
- Power output: 30 watts
- Speaker load: 8 ohms
- Controls: 2 volume, 1 tone
- Three input with cathode cap switch
- Pre-amp tubes: 1 12AX7 input, 1 12AT7 phase inverter
- Output tubes: 2-EL34
- Rectifier: 1-5AR4
- Height: 16", Width: 20", Depth: 9"
- Weight: 35 lbs.
- Eyelet terminal board construction
- Hand selected caps and resistors
- Custom designed hand built transformers
- Belton tube sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling input jacks and switches
- High quality machine grade fasteners
- Moisture free circuit board
Speaker: Celestion Lead 80 or Celestion G12-65