Classic 6L6 or EL34 sound, based on the Black Face circuit.
"The Tremoverb earns a big nod from us on all counts as an extraordinarily versatile, hand-built, dual 6L6 1 x12 combo pushing 35-40 watts." - Tone Quest Report
The Tremoverb is a single 12" porthole combo with 35 watts of EL34 power.
The Tremoverb's controls allow you to find your sound. Its treble, mid and bass controls are extremely sensitive and usable. Combined with its lush, wide reverb and deep pulsing tremolo, all you need is a cable, and you're ready to go.
Behind the Tremoverb's retro-inspired trapezoidal cabinet lies a Celestion G12-H30. The speaker is housed in a porthole and, along with the rigid, dovetailed cabinet, it throws an open, wide soundstage that is breathtaking. An additional feature with the 6L6 configuration is a 4k/8k option. This allows the player to simply switch the load to provide a cleaner or more distorted sound. The 4k option provides cleaner tones, while the 8k will lower the wattage and provide quicker mid-range break up.
Just spend a few minutes with the Tremoverb. The midrange breakup is all there, but you'll find an airy, open top end and tight bottom. The Tremoverb is the perfect amp for warm, clean, sparkling tones that are absolutely married to single coils and humbuckers alike.
- Classification: AB1, fixed bias
- Power output: 35 watts
- Speaker load: 8 ohms
- Controls: volume, treble, middle, bass, reverb, speed, intensity
- Two input
- Pre-amp tubes: 3-12AX7, 1-12AT7
- Output tubes: 2-6L6GC or 2-EL34
- Rectifier: 1-5AR4
- Height: 21 1/4", Width: 23 1/2", Depth: 9 1/2"-10 1/2"
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Eyelet terminal board construction
- Hand selected caps and resistors
- Custom designed hand built transformers
- Belton tube sockets
- Switchcraft and Carling input jacks and switches
- High quality machine grade fasteners
- Moisture free circuit board
Speaker: Celestion G12H-30