Gil Yaron’s latest offering, the 'Bolt-T' finds Gil expanding his own line of guitars with a new design. The idea was to build a featherweight 'T' type guitar with a '50s style neck shape, a better truss-rod system, equipped with custom designed pickups, with extremely resonant lumber at its heart.
The Bolt-T sits high among the most fabulous guitars ever built; you will likely find it to be one of the absolute finest T style guitars anyone could hope to have. From its low-weight / high resonance construction to the tone enhancements courtesy of its custom designed classic Broadcaster pickups this guitar just seems to 'speak' in ways that are startling.
Without a doubt you'll find yourself playing better on this guitar as you find all the work of generating incredible lustrous tones has vanished. You'll probably wonder why. The feel of the neck elicits that experience of just having it disappear; the shape and fretwork are immaculate. The body seems to know just how to position itself for the ultimate ergonomic experience. The build quality is just beyond, period. These things are obvious but still, it all seems to add up to far more than the sum of its parts.
We're not kidding when we say you won't have to think about anything other than what you want to hear when playing this guitar. It is like doing backflips in your mind, like gravity doesn't affect you anymore. Warning: You'll probably want to quit your day job!
- alder (standard)
- swamp ash (standard)
- mahogany (add $55)
- Spanish cedar (add $55)
- shellac/nitro (standard)
- natural oil/wax (standard)
- Classic Broadcaster PU set
- AirGap pickups available on request
- premium featherweight 1 piece body (add $120)
- pre 1970 CITES certified Brazilian rosewood fingerboardboard (add $450)
- figured maple neck (add $250-$400 depending figuring grade)
- fingerboard radius (7.25", 9.5", 12”)
- fingerboard edge round-over (mild, medium, deep)
- fret wire sizes 0.095 X 0.055 standard, many other sizes available
- Gator case $145
Custom ordered features are usually accepted and will be optional and priced upon request.