Semi-gloss finish, Trem (Chesapeake trem or Gotoh Floyd Rose), Hardtail, or T Tank configuration, double cutaway solid body, flat body, six on a side, 25.5" scale, set neck.
Alder body, set rock maple neck, opaque finish.
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Fingerboard radius: 14" (16" for Floyd bridges)
- Fretwire: EVO .110 / .057
- Neck shape: 1.656 nut, .820-.915 front to back
- Neck wood: rock maple or mahogany
- Fingerboard wood: rosewood (USA only), Maccassar ebony, curly maple
- Headstock veneer: ebony or maple
- Fingerboard inlays: dots
- Headstock inlay: Knaggs circle with star
- Back wood: swamp ash, alder, mahogany
- Pickguard: wenge, annegre or maple
- Plating: nickel
- Tuning pegs: Gotoh six on a side
- Nut: bone or graphite (Trem only) or locking nut on Floyd
- Bridge: Knaggs Chesapeake Hard Tail, Knaggs Chesapeake Trem or Gotoh Floyd Rose
- Strings: 10-46
- Severn X Trem: SSS, HSS, HSH, HH, Firebird, P90
- Severn X Hardtail: SSS, T-Style
- Severn X Hardtail/Hollowbody: SSS, T-Style
- Opaque colors: Black, Crème, Cardinal Red, Glacier Blue, Sea Foam Green, White, Graffiti Yellow, Shell Pink, Millennial Pink, Olive Drab, Dijon Mustard, TV Yellow, Grey Black
- Transparent colors: Winter Snow, Golden Natural, Hickory burst, California Sunset, Winter Solstice, Fire, Ocean Blue, Lime Green, Faded Finishes (Green, Blue, Red, Black, Purple, Onyx, WickedBurst), Raspberry Crème, Chocolate Crème, Burgundy, Aged Scotch, Medoc, Sunflower, Midnight Blue, Spring, Aged Ivory, English Walnut, VintageBurst, Duane AllmanBurst, Aged Scotch, Teal, CharcoalBurst, Turquoise, LemonBurst, GreenBurst, Satin Old Violin, Satin Red Old Violin, Satin Black Old Violin, BlueBurst, TobaccoBurst, Lime Green, Orange
- Metallic finishes: Black Pearl, Black Copper, Black Gold, Gold Top, Candy Apple Red, Purple Ice, Cobra Blue, Pelham Blue, Sunset Metallic, Silver - Color upcharges: Galaxy Design, Leopard Design, Color matching, Metallic colors
NOTE: any custom work or options not listed will have to be quoted individually. An automatic up charge of $520 occurs, which does not include actual work or materials!