Larry Mitchell Signature Severn Characteristics
Semi-Gloss finish, Trem, double cutaway solid body, flat body, six on a side, 25.5" scale, set neck.
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Fingerboard radius: 8.5"
- Fretwire: .100 / .051
- Neck shape: "61", 1 5/8" to 2 3/16"
- Neck wood: curly rock maple
- Fingerboard wood: rosewood (USA only), Maccassar ebony, ebony, curly maple with Larry Mitchell inlay 11th, 12th and 13th fret
- Headstock veneer: ebony or curly maple
- Fingerboard inlays: diamonds with 12th fret boat
- Headstock inlay: Knaggs circle with star
- Back wood: swamp ash or alder
- Top wood: T2 curly maple
- Pickguard: ivorized maple
- Plating: gold plating
- Tuning pegs: Kluson type six on a side
- Nut: bone or graphite (trem only)
- Bridge: brass Chesapeake Trem
- Strings: .010's
- Pickups: Di Marzio Satch Trak HB, Area 51 single coils
- Switches: 5 way blade (Trem, Hardtail, HSS, HSH), 3 way blade (Trembuck)
- Gold plating: $100
- Maple ivorized pickguard: $300
- Maple fingerboard: $250
- Ebony fingerboard: $120
- Maple top: included
- 1x or 2x purf: $835
- Lam top: no charge
- Quilt top: $1,800
- Spalt or walnut w/stone inlay: $700
- Hollowbody: $520
- Golden Natural, Hickory burst, Cal. Sunset, Natural, Winter Solstice, Fire, Ocean Blue, Wicked burst, Purple, Faded Finishes (Green, Blue, Red, Black, Purple), Faded Onyx, Raspberry Crème, Chocolate Crème, Burgundy, Aged Scotch, Medoc, Sunfl ower, Spring, Aged Ivory, English Walnut, Black, Black copper, Black Gold
- Upcharge colors: Galaxy Design, $1,000, gloss finish: $300
NOTE: any custom work or options not listed will have to be quoted individually. An automatic up charge of $520 occurs, which does not include actual work or materials!