The KSR PA Compact Power Amps are a line of power amps designed for small size and big features.
Finally, the perfect power amp to compliment your Ceres, or any other preamp! KSR's goal for this product was to put the excellent power section found in KSR amp heads into the smallest package possible. Weighing in at only 12.8 lbs (5.8 KG), it packs a huge punch in a compact, portable unit.
With the myriad of tone shaping controls the PA50 will be right at home with any preamp, distortion pedal, or modeling unit. The HiFi / Guitar switch is the secret weapon for running your modeler, or if your preamp is particularly dark. The extensive set of NFB (negative feedback) controls allow for near limitless tone sculpting options, garnering both the best modern and vintage tones.
The PA50 includes KSR's first-ever built-in bias monitoring circuit, as well as individual adjustments for each power tube. This allows for the use of slightly mis-matched tubes, as well as purposeful mis-matching to generate different harmonic content.
- Controls: Top (presence), Bottom (resonance/depth), NFB (negative feedback), Master Volume
- Switches: HiFi / Guitar source select, Power, Standby
- Bias: individual tube bias monitor and adjustment, all via the front panel
- LEDs from top-bottom: Good, High, Low, Fault, it's normal for the LEDs to blink and flash as you play, at loud volumes the effect is more pronounced
- Internal LED lighting color selectable via internal jumpers: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Cyan, White, or Off
- Voltage Input: 115/230V, 50/60 Hz
- Power output: 50W RMS
- Power tubes: 6L6GC, EL34, or KT77
- Preamp tube: 12AX7 phase inverter
- Dimensions: 5.75" wide, 5.125" tall, 10.625" deep (not including feet or knobs/switches)
- Weight: 12.8 lbs (5.8 KG)