True dimensional sound has reached a whole new dimension.
Clothed in the vintage brown and gold cosmetic, the Panoramic Stereo brings the Magnatone stereo experience to a smaller, more convenient size. Two 10" speakers are powered by four EL84s push pull 12+12 watts of all tube stereo power for a very compact and wide sounding amplifier.
All of this plus Magnatone's exclusive varistor pitch shifting vibrato and a full length Accutronics reverb tank means you can get the sound of a Twilighter Stereo in the perfect size for grab and go gigs or rehearsals.
- Vintage brown and gold cosmetic
- 2x10" speakers or head powered by (4) EL84s
- 12+12 watts all tube stereo power amp
- Varistor pitch shifting vibrato for True Dimensional Sound (TM) (switchable to tremolo)
- Full length Accutronics (TM) reverb tank
- Compact size for easy portability
- Tube compliment: (3) 12AX7, 12AU7, (4) EL84
- Reverb: Tube driven, 4 counterwound springs, long pan
- Speakers: (2) Magnatone custom 10" ceramic magnet
- Vibrato: true pitch shifting varistor stereo vibrato, switchable to conventional tremolo
- Combo dimensions: 22.5" x 10" 19.5"
- Combo weight: 36.5 lbs.
- Panoramic Stereo 2x10" combo: $2,999.00
- Panoramic Stereo head: $2,749.00
- 1x12" Traditional Speaker Cabinet: $789.00
- 2x10" Traditional Speaker Cabinet: $829.00
- 2x12" Traditional Speaker Cabinet: $1,079.00