Combining the tone and gain stages of the MKI and MKII into one footswitchable and flexible package.
Magnatone has put the Super Fifty-Nine MKI and MK II models into one versatile tone machine. This 45 watt, EL-34 driven 80th anniversary model combines the low to medium gain tones of the MKII with the extra gain stage of the MKI. Access it all via front switch or footswitch. Comes with a tube buffered effects loop, and the same palette of tone controls as the other models. Magnatone has created a clear signal path of pure tonal bliss.
The M80 combines the gain flavors of the MKI & MKII in one convenient package. No vibrato is included on this model and the result is raw, open, and in your face. Choose between high and low gain modes for ultimate flexibility in your playing style.
- Two EL34s, 45 watts push-pull, Class AB
- Footswitchable gain stages of the MKI and MKII in a flexible package
- British voiced master volume design with treble, middle, bass, and presence
- Tube buffered effects loop send and return
- Available as a combo or a head plus 2 x 12" cabinet
- Tube compliment: (4) 12AX7, (2) EL34
- Power output: 45 watts push-pull, Class AB
- Gain: low-high, footswitchable low to high gain, 1 button footswitch included
- Impedance selector: head-4, 8, and 16 Ω, Combo-8 and 16 Ω
- Optional extension cabs: lighted 2x12" extension cabinet sized 27"x 11" x 21" weighing 47lbs
- Speaker: Magnatone custom 12" ceramic magnet
- Additional features: backlit logo