S-Style - This is the second style Mario Guitars began building. They offer this model mainly in a '50s or '60s style, and the options are many.
When the S-Style was first released in late 1950s, it was designed with comfort in mind. The T-Style had already been released and many people complained of the discomfort it presented with its hard round overs and slab body. Thus, the S-Style with its contours and curves came to the rescue!
Since then, the S-Style has become an American icon. Possibly one of the most recognizable electric guitar shapes, Mario's iteration harnesses the power of Lollar or Lindy Fralin pickups. This legendary guitar style has graced the shoulders of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and many, many more!
- Model: S
- Body: alder
- Neck: maple/ Madagascar
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Fret size: 6125
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5"-12"
- Neck shape: chunky C+
- Strings: Stringjoy
- Tuners: Gotoh Staggered Vintage
- Pickguard: mint
- Pickups: Fralin Vintage Hots
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: 3 tone burst / relic
- Neck color: gloss w/ vintage tint
- Accessories included: deluxe embroidered gig bag and Certificate of Authenticity / dated & hand-signed By Mario Martin
- Total weight of guitar: 7 lbs 0 oz
- Serial number: 1022735