S-Style - This is the second style Mario Guitars began building. They offer this model mainly in a '50s or '60s style, and the options are many.
When the S-Style was first released in late 1950s, it was designed with comfort in mind. The T-Style had already been released and many people complained of the discomfort it presented with its hard round overs and slab body. Thus, the S-Style with its contours and curves came to the rescue!
Since then, the S-Style has become an American icon. Possibly one of the most recognizable electric guitar shapes, This legendary guitar style has graced the shoulders of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and many, many more!
- Serial number: 922716
- Model: S-Style
- Body: swamp ash
- Neck: maple / veneer Brizilian rosewood
- Nut material: bone
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Fret size: 6105
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5:
- Neck shape: soft chunky V
- Pickups: Arcane '61 experience
- tuners: Gotoh staggered vintage
- pickguard: mint
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: nicotine blonde / relic
- Neck color: gloss w/ vintage time
- Accessories included: deluxe embroidered gig bag and certificate of authenticity dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Total weight: 6 lbs 9 ox
- Strings: String Joy