This amp was originally released by Two-Rock in 2010. Bill Krinard was always searching for the "tone secret" and the TS1 is the nod to the classic overdrive, cascading gain stage amplifier. Over the years, Bill has been refining the circuit and in 2017, Two-Rock re-released this amp with the benefit of these refinements.
A few years back, the Two-Rock team introduced a few key features:
- The 100 watt output transformer is a new proprietary design that allows a "HIGH/LOW" function. This function allows you to change from 100 to 50 watts with zero impedance change. In fact, the way that this transformer is designed, a whole new output is realized. Fatter, richer harmonics are a direct result and the punch will be noticed immediately.
- Two-Rock is using NOS parts in all the tonal-specific places.
- New silver anodize with silver skirted knobs or traditional black anodize and chicken head knobs.
- Original Two-Rock cabinet design.
- 100/50 watt, 50 watt
- 4 x 6L6 (100 watt), 2 x 6L6 (50 watt)
- Passive effects loop (120V ELI available)
- 4 ohm, 8 ohm and 16 ohm speaker outputs
- 100 watt versions have half power function
- Silver anodized with silver skirt knobs
- Available in black bronco, with black grill cloth
- 2 button foot switch (Lead/Bypass) with 4-pin XLR connection
- 20 5/8" wide x 22" tall x 11" deep
- 46 lbs
- TS1 Head: $4,699.00