THIS ONE HAS SOLD, BUT WE'RE TAKING ORDERS!
It’s Celebration time as we present to you the first Bone 1 to come from Gil’s new workshop in the USA. It’s a masterpiece and the first of many to follow. Watch for a steady flow of Bones, Bolt models and custom order S and T models in the months and years to come.
ABOUT THE BONE
The Gil Yaron Bone is one of the most sought after guitars made today - everything about it gives good reason for the demand. It’s the perfect halfway point between an ultimate Tele and Les Paul with just the right amount of each to create an instrument with a voice that is familiar yet beautifully strange, mesmerizing you from the first notes played. Add to that a build quality that is unsurpassed and you have one hell of a guitar.
Gil Yaron's pursuit of a new design that emphasizes the good aspects of the venerable old guitars and eliminates the bad has yielded the Bone, a new creation that is rocking the guitar world to its roots.
- Solid lightweight old growth mahogany body shell
- Solid paulownia inner body fill
- New patented Bone PUs, based on the '50s PAF with wider tonality range
- '50s LP type circuit with CTS pots and repro BB caps
- Celluloid nitrate dot inlays
- Nylon nut
- single ply body binding
- Resomax lightweight wrap around bridge
- SE510-06M-N open back tuners
- Creme plastics
- Creme M69 rings
- Thin nitrocellulose finish
- Black headstock with pearl logo and gold script
- Hard shell case
OPTIONS INCLUDED IN THIS BUILD:
- pre 1970 CITES certified BRRW board
- Single ply neck binding
- Original NOS PIO BB caps (0.022MFD & 0.010MFD)
- NOS '50s harness and PU lead wires (two strands)
- Private stock highly flamed maple top