S-Style - This is the second style Mario Guitars began building. They offer this model mainly in a '50s or '60s style, and the options are many.
When the S-Style was first released in late 1950s, it was designed with comfort in mind. The T-Style had already been released and many people complained of the discomfort it presented with its hard round overs and slab body. Thus, the S-Style with its contours and curves came to the rescue!
Since then, the S-Style has become an American icon. Possibly one of the most recognizable electric guitar shapes, This legendary guitar style has graced the shoulders of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and many, many more!
- Model: S
- Serial number: 618346
- Body: swamp ash
- Neck: maple / Rosewood
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.65
- Fret size: 6125
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5 - 12
- Neck shape: chunky C
- Top/side dots: clay
- Strings: String Joy Balanced Light
- Tuners: vintage style
- Pickguard: gold anodized
- Hardware: standard vintage
- Pickups: Fralin Vintage Hot
- Finish: nitrocellulose
- Body color: candy apple red / med - light relic
- Neck color: gloss vint. tint / med - light relic
- Accessories included: hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity / dated & hand signed by Mario Martin
- Total weight of guitar: 6 lbs 6 oz