The Custom 10 HG answers the question of who makes a low powered single ended class A amplifier mixed with an angry preamp? This amplifier is strictly designed for the player looking for a something with attitude but without all the knobs, buttons, loops and multiple channels to muck up their tone. The Custom 10 HG is a single channel 10 watt simplistic approach with a master volume, bass, mid, treble and gain controls. One EL-34 power tube and two 12AX7 preamp tubes will sound amazingly huge but without all the size and volume. Basically, a low powered "hot rod Marshall."
As with all Reeves Custom amplifiers, the Custom 10 HG is meticulously hand-wired with its components carefully mounted on a turret board. Additionally, the Custom 10 HG relies on its U.S. made Heyboer transformers, sitting on top of an aluminum chassis, to ensure the utmost in tone, reliability and serviceability.
- Single Ended Class A design
- Single EL-34 power tube
- Two 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Turret board construction
- Heavy duty Cliff input and speaker jacks
- Master, Bass, Mid, Treble, Gain controls
- 4, 8, 16 ohm speaker jacks
- Laser etched face and back plates
- 120v or 240v operation with detachable power cord
- Power scaling can be added for $499