Charles Whitfill would like you all to give a hearty welcome to the latest addition to the Whitfill family, his "Cousin Paul" model. With a T style mahogany body and weight-relieved using Charles’ secret family recipe (which he swears he’ll take to the grave with him), this model sports a mahogany set neck with a rosewood fingerboard and it's powered by a pair of Whitfill’s hand wound proprietary design 58 PAF style pickups.
The solid-body companion to the incredible Slimline T model, Cousin Paul fills the gap between the Tele and the Paul. It covers a great deal of ground and does it all remarkably well. Destroy All Guitars and the Whitfill’s ask you to join us in giving a warm welcome to their magnificent Cousin Paul.
- Construction: set neck
- Body: mahogany with Whitfill tone enhacement chambering
- Binding: top
- Neck: 1 piece mahogany
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Neck dimensions: .840" 1st fret, .940" 12th fret
- Radius: 10"
- Pickups: Whitfill proprietary paul humbuckers by Onamac Windery
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, oil and paper capacitors, cloth wire
- Tuners: Gotoh vintage style nickel
- Bridge: Tone Pros Tunematic bridge and stop tailpiece
- Hardware: SS screws, nickel plates
- Weight: 6 Lbs, 12 oz