A chambered version of the Versoul Henry.
The Versoul Henry is a traditional style electric solid body guitar with many Versoul design enhancements, Henry sounds and looks truly of noble vintage; a warm, freely resonant tone with silky clear attack, thanks to Finnish alder, a superb resonating body material. The neck is made of laminated aspen and maple and with long scale length of 25.4". With its stunning sonic features the Henry is definitely hard to surpass.
- Body: Finnish alder
- Bridge: Gotoh Tuneomatic, chrome plated
- Tailpiece: Gotoh chrome plated
- Nut: moose shin bone
- Neck: aspen/maple/aspen
- Truss rod: two-way adjustable, 4 mm allen key
- Finish: dark brown amber lacquer
- Headstock veneer: Finnish visa birch
- Fingerboard: East Indian rosewood (12" radius)
- Frets: 22 / Dunlop 6130
- Pickups: dual Versoul humbuckers
- Controls: two volume, master tone, 3-way Switchcraft switch
- Color: vintage sunburst Top
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer, black sides and back
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Case: hard shell
- White mother of pearl strip inlays on fingerboard
- Brown celluloid plastic top binding with black and white plastic purflings
- Two piece book matched Finnish curly birch top
- East Indian rosewood pot cavity & truss rod cover plates
- Chambered body, two big chambers
- Kluson waffle back tuners