The Miss Blues Steampunk has a Victorian flavour in a piece like you haven’t seen anywhere else. Real cogs and gears complete an artistic instrument that can also rock hard as hell.
- Each Lospennato guitar is handmade from beginning to end. There's no "custom shop" line; each guitar that leaves Lospennato's atelier is a custom music machine.
- Original, eye-catching design, well away from the traditional models (and their infinite copies) that have been flooding the market for decades now.
- The finest available wood, certified by FSC.org as coming exclusively from environmentally, well managed forests.
Leo Lospennato has been building guitars for 30+ years. Based in Germany, he shares a place of honor among the avant-garde of the contemporary European luthiers, focused on uncompromised quality and aesthetics that transcend the same old shapes that have been around for decades. Author of the most important book on electric guitar design, Leo explores the interaction between form, function, tradition, and innovation, to create new classics for the times to come.
- Serial number: 626023
- Serial name: Silvana
- Year made: 2016
- Body: mahagony
- Top/back: birch
- Neck: maple / ebony
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SPH90 (set)
- Bridge: Schaller
- Tuners: Rover
- Effects on board: distortion
- Other: kill button
- Styling: aged