Reeves Amplification is releasing their newest and most powerful bass amp to date the Custom 400. It features 400 watts via six KT-88 power tubes, massive transformers (output & power). Completely made in the USA with high-grade components, the Custom 400 features hand wired turret board construction. The Custom 400 is loaded in a solid birch cabinet with finger joint corners, finished with a classic black basket weave covering, matching dual handles and traditional white piping.
- Completely made in the USA
- Turret board preamp and power amp section
- Six high-grade KT88 power tubes
- Three 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Two 12AT7 phase inverter tube
- Solid state rectifier
- Custom wound transformers
- Normal and bright inputs
- Treble, bass, mid, presence, bright volume, normal and master volume controls
- Active/passive input selector
- Transformer balanced XLR line out
- Finger jointed solid birch cabinet
- Switchable 2, 4, 8 ohm impedance switch
- Custom 400 Bass Amp
- 24" (width) x 11-13/16" (height) x 11-5/8" (depth)
- 80 lbs.
Reeves Amps offers NOS tube options to further enhance your tonal experience. Please ask about price and availability.