Constructed to the exact same specifications as the 1970s British design with Partridge replica transformers, dual channel pre-amp with 4 inputs (2 normal, 2 bright), normal and bright volume, bass, middle, treble, presence and master volume controls. Like all Reeves Amplifiers, the Custom 50 is entirely hand assembled using only the finest quality components assembled on a Garolite turret board utilizing "Mil-Spec" wiring techniques.
Following closely to the original design the Reeves Custom 50 is the new leader in high headroom-low distortion amplification. If you are looking for an amplifier as a solid base for laying your pedals on top of then the Custom 50 or Custom 100 will provide dynamic impact, sound stage focus and detail.
- All-tube circuit
- Hand wired turret board construction
- 50 watts via 2 EL34 output tubes (Custom 50)
- 100 watts via 4 EL34 output tubes (Custom 100)
- 3 12AX7 preamp tubes and 1 12AT7 phase inverter
- Transformers wound to original Partridge specifications
- Switchable 4, 8, and 16 ohm impedance switch
- 120V, 230V, 240V 50/60Hz voltage selector
- Custom 50 Head
- 25-3/16" (width) x 10-7/8 " (height) x 11-1/4 " (depth)
- 42 lbs.