Charles Whitfill has honed his skills on the S model to a point where it rivals his work on the T model. Anyone looking for an S model replica that rivals the finest vintage pieces, need look no further. Charles has hit a Grand Slam.
- Body: 1 piece swamp ash
- Neck: 1 piece maple
- Neck shape: heavy C
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Neck dimensions: .840" @ 1st fret, .940" @ 12th fret
- Fingerboard radius: 10"
- Pickups: Whitfill propriety design
- Electronics: CTS pots, CRL switch, cloth wire, oil and paper capacitor
- Tuners: Gotoh vintage nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh vintage nickel, w/ vintage style brass saddles
- Hardware: aged nickel plates, stainless steel screws
- Weight: 6 lbs, 10 oz