The Natural S style is one of Frank Verrilli's models now available with several options. The platform is a carefully selected one piece solid wood body with Frank's custom hand rubbed finishes, a choice of trem block and a one piece wooden pickguard. As with most of Frank's guitars the pickups are are Fralin custom wound in either SSS or HSS or HH configuration.
Regarding trem blocks, Frank finds that this part of a build is often overlooked. Depending on the woods used and tone he's going after on this model various options are available. The neck specs are normally a modern 12" radius, medium jumbo frets, medium C contour in one piece maple back with maple board or maple back with rosewood board.
Place your order now for the Verrilli Natural S Style Korinacaster!
NOTE: the custom smaller size Strat body will soon be discontinued.
- Body: one piece light-weight alder, ash, mahogany or korina
- Neck: maple back with rosewood fretboard
- Neck shape: medium C
- Radius: 12"
- Frets: medium jumbo
- Finish: custom hand rubbed (mild, medium or no aging)
- Trem block: solid bell brass, solid steel or titanium
- Pickups: Fralin Vintage Hots w/ Blues Special @ bridge or Pure PAFs
- Pickguard: ebonized wooden