Reeves Amplification announces its first entry in the bass amp category with the Custom 225. Rated at a punishing 225 watts into 8 ohms, the Custom 225 was designed from the ground up with the bass player in mind, with features like active / passive input selection and balanced XLR line out.
- Two channel preamp design with bright and normal volume controls
- Treble, mid, bass, presence tone controls
- Master volume
- 225w via four KT-88's
- Three 12AX7s, One 12AT7
- Hand wired turret board construction
- Active/passive input selector
- Switchable 2, 4, 8 ohm impedance switch
- Transformer balanced XLR line out
- Custom 225 Bass Amp Head
- 24" (width) x 11-13/16 " (height) x 11-5/8 " (depth)
- 59 lbs.
Reeves Amps offers NOS tube options to further enhance your tonal experience. Please ask about price and availability.