5 Watt combo with spring reverb and power scaling.
This was scheduled for release at a future date, but it seemed appropriate to release it sooner. People have asked Benson for a few years now to make a Vinny Combo. Benson listened, and then some. Benson took the basic beloved Vinny circuit, and added a tone control, Tall Bird style spring reverb, and power scaling which is uniquely driven by a tube, not a silicon MOSFET! Perfect for rocking out without getting evicted.
- 1 x JJ 6V6 power tube (as a voltage regulator), 1 x JJ EL84 power tube, 1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12DW7
- Variable 1/4 watt to 5 watts
- Point to point construction on terminal strips; no circuit, eyelet or turret board
- Mallory 150 capacitors
- Custom Triad power and output transformers
- Baltic birch speaker cabinet
- 10" Celestion Greenback
- Speaker outputs: 1 x 8 ohm
- Volume, tone, reverb, power
- Dimensions: 15.75"W 15.25"H 8.75"D
- Weight: 20 lbs
- premium finish, heads, Nathan Junior, Tall Bird,Vinny, Vinny Cabinet (Night Moves, Aunt Gertie, Bourbon Burst, Tweed): +$100
- premium finish, Earhart, Monarch, Vincent cabinets, Chimera cabinets (Night Moves, Aunt Gertie, Bourbon Burst, Tweed): +$200