The BRBS Diva was born as a boutique tube amplifier, designed for those looking for an extremely high quality sound with overdrive and distortion pedals. The head is therefore a single-channel amp with high adaptability to use with external pedals. Also in this case, like all BRBS amplifiers, the components and circuitry are top-notch, optimized for absolute class sounds.
The intent of the Diva is to offer the guitarist an amplifier calibrated exactly on the sounds of professional guitarists, for incisive, present and classy sounds.
In its simplicity, Diva, has all the features required by a professional: gain control plus respective integrated 3-position "bright" control to obtain darker / darker or brighter / more aggressive sounds. Using the gain control in an interactive way with the "bright" switch it is possible to recreate brilliant tones and at the same time, with other settings, thicker and fuller sounds. All in relation to the type of overdrive or distortion pedals that will be used, as it is crucial to couple the amplifier with the response of the pedal.
This amplifier delivers 50 watts, more than enough for professional use even on large stages, and has a half-power switch at 25 watts in triode mode. To complete the endowment there is a serial effects loop and a Master Volume to break down, even drastically, the overall "blow" of the amplifier. Not least, a stunning aesthetic gives a touch of class to the head cabinet, which is completely hand made in all its parts.
Diva is available in the Standard or DOC Signature version, based on specific aesthetic requirements requested by the endorser Alessandro De Crescenzo.
- Power: 50 watts (+ half power switch at 25 watts)
- Controls: global Presence and Depth controls, Master Volume
- Tubes: 2 x EL34 (on request also with 6L6, 5881, KT77, KT66)
- Channels: single channel with gain and volume, 3-band equalization
- Controls: integrated "bright" control with 3 positions to obtain darker or brighter / more aggressive sounds. Switch Tone U.K./U.S.
- Tubes: 4 x 12ax7
- Effect loop: serial loop, parallel with mix control on the request
- Dimensions: 47.5 x 23 x 21 cm
- Weight: 12 kg
- Custom color/type of tolex: +$100
- Added midi controls: +$175 (if not standard)
- Reactive load + DI output: +$275 (if not standard)
- 6L6 tubes instead of EL34: +$75
(30 days to delivery from order)