Developed from the standard Vintage Class MKII model, the BRBS Vintage Class 3+ has all the additional features most requested by guitarists.
Equipped with a third channel with an additional 12AX7, it achieves the High Gain distortion levels already obtainable on the BRBS 100 and 100 Deluxe.
Of course, there are the Clean and Crunch channels without compromise, identical to the Vintage Class MKII model.
This small and elegant boutique tube amplifier is intended for those looking for quality sound with flexibility, adaptability to pedals and total reliability in a compact and handy format.
Nothing has been overlooked in the realization; the transformers, the mechanical parts, the components are the same used in the other BRBS amplifiers, and the circuitry has been optimized for three channels with absolute class sounds. In the power amp section EL34 valves were chosen as standard, to obtain a more vintage-rock tone in full British style.
Another feature extremely requested by customers, and that this latest model naturally presents, is an internal reactive load section (reactive dummy load) which can be activated as an alternative to the use of the normal cabinet outputs, combined with a very useful section of totally analog cabinet emulation, with transformer isolated DI output XLR. Upon request, it is possible to insert a switch to disable cabinet emulation so that the D.I. can be used with external impulse response.
The channel switching can be done via MIDI and also through a dedicated intelligent pedal (included).
- Power: 50 watts
- Controls: Presence and Depth
- Reactive Load: activated via rear switch, built-in speaker emulation always active (even using normal cabinet outputs)
- Tubes: 2 x EL34
- Channels: Clean, Crunch and Lead with separate gain and volume, 3-band equalization in common, Solo Boost control
- Controls: Bright (on clean), Gain Boost (active only on the Crunch channel), OD Voice switch (active on distortion), for sounds from Vintage to modern / scooped
- Tubes: 5 x 12ax7
- Effects loop: serial loop
- Footswitch: channel control with dedicated pedal (included) and MIDI
- Dimensions: 47.5 x 23 x 21 cm
- Weight: 13 kg
(30 days to delivery from order)