The Two-Rock Studio Signature is the latest generation of their single channel 35 watt amplifiers. Based on the original Studio Pro 35, the new Studio Signature model remains a clean, 6L6 powered solid pedal platform amplifier with several new upgrades that will ensure this amplifier’s continued legacy.
New build techniques, layouts, and materials implemented over recent years were the key starting points to this amplifier’s construction. The familiar Bright/Mid/Deep function toggle switches are included as well as Two-Rock's 3-position Gain Structure switch feature, originally introduced on the Classic Reverb Signature amp, which essentially gives the player the option of three different preamp personalities to choose from. A reverb send control has been added on the rear panel while the reverb return control remains on the front panel.
An aluminum chassis, anodized in silver or black with silver knobs, a black bronco cab, and a black matrix grill cloth give this amp a stunning look.
- (2)6L6, 35w power section, gain & master controls
Available gain structures
- Blackface, Traditional Two-Rock, Schofield Signature
- Treble, mid, bass w/ vertical toggle boost functions
- Head: 15.625"W x 9.125"H x 10"D (26 LBS)
- Combo: 15.625"W x 19.25"H x 10.5"D (42 LBS)
- Passive effects loop
- Combo speaker: TR12-65B
- Silver or black anodized, black bronco, black matrix cloth, white piping
- Studio Signature Head: $3,599.00
- Studio Signature Combo: $3,899.00
Speaker cabinet pricing
- 1x12 Speaker Cabinet: $849.00
- 1x12 Closed Back / Ported: $849.00
- 1x15 Speaker Cabinet: $949.00
- 2x12 Speaker Cabinet (Horizontal Or Vertical): $1,099.00
- 2x12 Speaker Cabinet (SSS Width): $1,149.00
- 3x10 Speaker Cabinet: $1,199.00
- 4x10 Speaker Cabinet: $1,299.00