The newest amp in the Two-Rock family is the result of a strong commitment to tradition, an obsession with vintage tone and feel, and a love of modern design. The Vintage Deluxe is a single-channel amplifier built on a steel chassis and features a full tube analog reverb and bias tremolo circuits. A new feature for Two-Rock, this amplifier adds a Texture switch which changes the feel of the amp from a soft scooped front-end to a faster attack with an increased amount of harmonic content and texture. Another unique function is the Tone Stack switch. When engaged via the footswitch or toggle, the tone stack on the front on the amplifier is bypassed and a secondary tone stack with a single tone control on the back on the amplifier becomes active. This allows you to shape your tone from dark and wooly to a nicely overdriven lead tone.
The Vintage Deluxe is available as a 35-watt 2 x 6L6, single GZ34 rectifier version, or a 40-watt 4 x 6V6 version that is switchable to 20 watts.
This amplifier can be paired with an all new 3×10” or single 15” speaker cabinet. The Vintage Deluxe amp will also pair well with any of Two Rock's other speaker cabinets.
The Vintage Deluxe gives you that nostalgic feeling from the golden era of tube amplifiers built in the early to mid-sixties, with all of the performance, trusted reliability, and unique voice that you expect from a Two-Rock.
- (2) 6L6, 35W power section with single GZ35 rectifier
- (4) 6V6, 40W/20W power section (half power scaling)
- Single channel
- Full tube analog Reverb with a Bias Tremolo circuit, Texture switch AND Tone Stack control
- All steel chassis for vintage vibe, feel and tone
- Reverb Send and Return controls
- Foot switch controls Tone Stack select and Bias Tremolo
- Passive effects loop
- Gain,Treble, Middle, Bass, Speed, Intensity, Reverb, Master, Presence, Texture switch, Bright switch, Tremolo switch, Tone Stack switch, Bright switch
- Texture switch provides soft scooped front-end to a faster attack with an increased amount of harmonic content and texture
- Tone Stack switch bypasses Bass/Middle/Treble controls and engages rear panel single Tone control
- Head: 20 5/8"W x 12"H x 10 5/8"D (47 LBS)
- Combo: 20 5/8"W x 22"H x 11"D (59 LBS)
- Vintage brown with cream knobs, dogwood suede, with oxblood cloth
- Black with black chicken head knobs, black bronco tolex, vintage silver cloth
- Vintage Deluxe, 35 Watt and 40 Watt Head: $4,899.00
- Vintage Deluxe, 35 Watt and 40 Watt 1x12 Combo: $5,200.00
Speaker cabinet pricing
- 1x12 Speaker Cabinet: $849.00
- 1x12 Closed Back / Ported: $849.00
- 1x15 Speaker Cabinet: $949.00
- 2x12 Speaker Cabinet (Horizontal Or Vertical): $1,099.00
- 2x12 Speaker Cabinet (SSS Width): $1,149.00
- 3x10 Speaker Cabinet: $1,199.00
- 4x10 Speaker Cabinet: $1,299.00