The Waterslide Offset is based around J-style bodies with an aged nitrocellulose lacquer finish that has been lightly relic'd and aged. The body is generally lightweight alder or swamp ash.
The pickups are Mojo UK Dual Foil Gold Foil pickups which take Teisco's classic design from the '60s and turns them into coil-splittable humbuckers. They're very fat and detailed in humbucking mode with more power and 'oomph' than a typical gold foil pickup. Each pickup can be coil split by the white switches on the upper horn which gives you the traditional round and glassy tone that has made vintage Gold Foil pickups so popular.
EXTRAS AND ALTERNATES
Offsets are generally equipped with a Mastery Vibrato, a beautiful piece of engineering that works smoothly and maintains tuning stability. The vintage-style bridge is by Staytrem, which provides huge improvements over the original design with better sustain and overall tone. Other bridge options are available.
Electronics include CTS audio taper pots, a Switchcraft or Oak Grigsby switch, Sprague Orange Drop capacitors and cloth covered wiring. Every guitar comes in a hardshell case.
- Construction: solid body
- Body: lightweight alder or swamp ash
- Neck: maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck profile: '50s soft V-C (.88"-.98"), other options too
- Trussrod: headstock adjust
- Fingerboard wood: rosewood/maple
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5", other
- Frets: 6105
- Nut: bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Inlays: dots
- Bridge pickup: Mojo UK Dual Foil Gold Foil
- Neck pickup: Mojo UK Dual Foil Gold Foil
- Bridge: Staytrem
- Vibrato: Mastery Vibrato
- Electronics: CTS audio taper pots, Switchcraft or Oak Grigsby switch, Sprague Orange Drop capacitors, cloth covered wiring
- Tuners: Kluson
- Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
- Finish: nitrocellulose laquer, lightly relic'd and aged
- Case: hardshell
- Waterslide Offset (with Dual Foil pickup pair): $2,699.00
- Waterslide Offset (Coodercaster style, with lap steel + Gold Foil pickup set): $2,299.00